- Founded January 2001 in Miami, Florida.
- Meetings The club meetings are monthly and hosted by one of the members. Check the Main Page of the site for next month's date
- Memebership Fee: $25.00
- Membership Benefits
- Invitation to participate in Monthly Meetings.
- Tertulias (or Study Groups) by Province, to be held on a quarterly basis.
- Access to Club Research Material which are provided by our member's extensive collection of Cuba-related books, magazines, and periodicals. A list of materials will be posted on the website.
- Lectures by local experts to be conducted periodically.
- Reduced registration fees at Club-sponsored conferences.
- A 20% Purchase Discount at:
- LIBRERIA Y EDICIONES UNIVERSAL
3090 S.W. 8 ST
MIAMI, FL 33135
We regret we cannot engage in genealogical investigations and cannot answer questions concerning specific surnames
- Club Officers
- President/Board Member: Martha Moriera
- Director of Membership/Board Member: Eddie Ramos
- Director of Marketing: Carolina Calderin
- Club Accountant: Manuel Rivero, CPA
- Club Treasurer/Board Member: Lupe Diaz
- First Vice President/Club Secretary/Board Member: Marie Zaret
- Club Historian/Board Member: Martha Ibanez-Zervoudakis
- Second Vice President/Club Librarian/Board Member: Mariela Fernandez
- Club Technology Officer/Board Member: Jose A. Morales